Schedule a family visit
Vineyard Post Acute is excited to open our doors again to the families of our residents. Listed below are the guidelines that we need everyone to follow to keep our residents, staff, and visitors safe. Failure to do so could result in us asking you to leave the facility.
- If you have tested positive, have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or have had close contact within the last 14 days of a positive person, you may NOT enter.
- You must be screened at the front desk before going to see your loved one.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times.
- If you go into a quarantined zone, appropriate PPE must be worn at all times.
- If you and your loved one have NOT been fully vaccinated, do not touch each other.
- No more than 2 visitors in per resident at a time.
- Due to limited space, please keep your visits to around an hour. If you would like more time, please check with a staff member to ensure that no one else is needing that time.
- When possible, please maintain 6 feet of separation.
- Limit your movement inside the facility to visiting areas only.
Per order of CDPH, Indoor visitation shall be permitted only in accordance with this following:
- Visitors must be fully vaccinated, or (2) for unvaccinated or incompletely vaccinated visitors, verify documentation of a negative SARS-CoV-2 test within 72 hours before EACH visit.
- Window visits can be available if you are not vaccinated or cannot obtain a negative SARS-CoV-2 test within 72 hours of your visits.